Effective ayurvedic remedy for bronchial asthma. Strengthens and improves the bronchial tubes.
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 300 g
Description:Bronkasav Liquid is a proprietary Ayurvedic medicine manufactured by Millennium Herbal Care. It is useful in asthma, with broad spectrum action to ensure easy breathing.
It is a potent poly-herbal formulation containing standardized extract of mucolytic, expectorant, broncho-dilating, anti-histaminic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herbs that impart strength to lung tissues, improve pulmonary functions and enhance immunity to fight allergens thereby reducing the frequency and severity of asthma attacks and improve the quality of life.
- Delays & prevents recurrence and relapse of symptoms of bronchial asthma by strengthening the bronchial tree.
- Relieves airflow obstruction and swelling by anti-inflammatory and anti-histaminic action, thereby facilitating comfortable breathing.
- Reduces frequent bronchial hyper responsiveness by enhancing immunity.
- Mucolytic and expectorant action releases mucus from bronchial tree.
- Builds up immunity and brings down the frequency and intensity of seasonal attacks.
- Improves the quality of life.
- Safe for long term use.
- No drug tolerance or tachyphylaxis.
Instructions for use:
- Adults – 10-15 ml diluted with an equal quantity of water twice daily for a minimum of 3 months, or as directed by the physician.
- Children above 12 years – 5 ml diluted with an equal quantity of water for a minimum of 3 months, or as directed by the physician.
- It can be safely used for a period of 2 – 3 months time, with a gradual decrease in dosage.
- There are no recorded side effects with this medicine.
- This product is not suitable for people with diabetes.
- Over dosage may cause gastritis or burning sensation.
- Store in a cool dry place, in an air tight container, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Draksha [Vitis vinifera] –125 mg
- Kanaka [Datura metel] – 100 mg – bronchodilator – Dhatura – thorn apple is used in many Ayurvedic medicines after purification method. Datura metel is used in the treatment of skin
- diseases, fever etc. It is used for external application and rarely for oral administration.
- Vasaka [Adathoda vasica] – 50 mg – expectorant
- Yastimadhu [Glycyrrhiza glabra] – 50 mg – bronchodilator, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulator
- Pippali [Piper longum] – 50 mg
- Kantakari [Solanum xanthocarpum] – 50 mg – bronchodilator
- Nagakeshara [Mesua ferrea] – 50 mg
- Shunti [Zingiber officinale] – 50 mg – expectorant, anti-inflammatory, immuno-modulator
- Bharangi [Clerodendrum serratum] – 50 mg – bronchodilator – Bharangi – Clerodendrum serratum is a powerful Ayurvedic herb used in treating allergic rhinitis, asthma, fever and other
- inflammatory conditions.
- Talisapatra [Abies webbiana] – 50 mg – expectorant
- Somalatha [Ephedra gerardiana] – 50 mg
- Lavanga [Syzygium aromaticum] – 50 mg – expectorant
- Bronchial asthma
- Allergic bronchitis
|Volume / Объём|