AVP Punarnavasavam – drug for edema
The drug is useful in diseases of the liver and spleen, as well as fever. Especially indicated for dropsy and anemia.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 450 ml
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 500 g
Punarnavasava is widely used by herbal anti inflammatory and anti oedema medicine. It reduces swelling, it is useful in liver and spleen conditions, and fever. Specially indicated for dropsy and anemia. It is used for treating osteo arthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis. It helps to reduce the swelling and inflammation. It is used in treating joint ESR levels. It is used to reduce the amount of hormonal tablets and steroids.
Instructions for use:
- 12 – 24 ml. one or two times a day, usually advised after food.
- If needed, it can be mixed with equal amount of water.
- High dosage may cause temporary blood pressure.
- People with diabetes and high BP should not take this medicine.
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis – Rhizome
- Pippali – Long pepper – Piper longum – Fruit
- Maricha – Pepper – Piper nigrum -Fruit
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – Fruit rind
- Darvi – Berberis aristata – Stem
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica – Fruit rind
- Amla – Emblica officinalis – Fruit
- Gokshura – Tribulus terrestris – Root / whole plant
- Kantakari – Solanum xanthocarpum – Root / whole plant
- Brihati – Solanum indicum – Root / whole plant
- Vasaka – Adhatoda vasica – Root
- Erandamoola Castor root – Ricinus communis
- Katuki – Picrorrhiza kurroa – Root
- Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa – Root
- Gajapippali Scindapsus officinalis – Fruit
- Pichumarda – Neem – Azadirachta indica – Stem bark
- Guduchi – Giloya – Tinospora cordifolia – Stem
- Patola – Trichosanthes dioica – leaf
- Shushka Mulaka – Dry Radish – Raphanus sativus – root
- Duralabha – Fagonia cretica – Root
- Dhataki – Woodfordia fruticosa – Flower
- Sita – sugar
- Draksha – Dry grapes – Vitis vinifera – Fruit
- Madhu – Honey
- Shotha – oedema, swelling, inflammatory conditions.
- Udara – ascites,
- Pleeha – splenomegaly
- Amlapitta – gastritis hyperacidity
- Yakrut – liver disorders
- Gulma – abdominal tumor distension
- Jvara – fever
- Kruchra sadhya roga – chronic, difficult-to-treat disorders.
- Doctors also prescribe Punarnavadyasav for treating:
- Swelling induced due to continuous steroid medicine intake
- Ankle swelling,
- Puffy face facial swelling
- Fatty liver changes, Hepatic steatosis
- Obesity high cholesterol
Commonly prescribed combinations –
Along with Punarnavasav: Loha bhasma for anemia, jaundice, liver disorders etc.
Along with Rasna Erandadi Kashaya or Rasna Saptaka Kashaya for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
|Volume / Объём|