Brahma Rasayana is one of the best traditional ayurvedic remedies that promote the growth and strengthening of strength, which are provided by the tonic of 42 herbs, as well as honey, ghee oil and sugar.
Ashtanga Khrudayam says that regular use of this tonic removes lethargy and fatigue, and also slows down the symptoms of aging, such as wrinkles and graying hair.
In addition, improved intelligence, the power of understanding, memory.
Instructions for use:
- 1 teaspoon in the evening, after eating, drinking warm milk or water.
- If necessary, you can take 1 teaspoon in the morning and evening.
- Children under 14 years old – half the adult dose.
- Overwork, breakdown, stress, chronic fatigue syndrome, irritability, insomnia, headaches, exhaustion, recovery from traumatic brain injuries, heart disease, neurological diseases, asma, speech defects with a mental cause, sexual weakness, hypertension, nervousness.
- Shown during heavy mental exertion and overexertion, for example, students during sessions.