Ayurvedic cream Kailash Jivan is a multifunctional and effective tool created on the basis of healing Indian herbs and oils. The effect is achieved due to its pronounced antiseptic, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties. This is an excellent treatment for colds of the upper and lower respiratory tract: cough, SARS, infectious lesions of the respiratory system, rhinitis, sinusitis. The cream can also be used for cosmetic purposes. The product is safe and made from environmentally friendly raw materials.
The product has an absolutely natural composition. Every 10g of cream contains:
- Petroleum jelly
- Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) – 2.8 mg – a moisturizer, contains vitamin E. It is an excellent protection when exposed to direct UV rays, nourishes and restores the skin, maintaining lipid balance, strengthens and nourishes skin cells. Promotes youthfulness and healthy skin, neutralizes the harmful effects of the environment. Coconut oil protects the skin from ultraviolet rays.
- Shorea (oil) (Shorea robusta) – 370 mg – rich in polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids. It has a nourishing, moisturizing, protective and softening effect on the skin.
- Sandalwood (essential oil) (Santalum album) – 10 mg – has an antiseptic effect, helps in the healing of damaged areas of the skin. It has a pleasant aroma. When interacting with the skin, it manifests itself as a powerful antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. Effectively smoothes fine wrinkles, neutralizes dark circles under the eyes and refreshes the skin, eliminates fungal infections and eczema, cleanses oily skin from acne and acne, has a delicate and refined aroma, and eliminates irritation.
- Camphor (Camphor camphora) – 14.5 mg – stimulates blood circulation, stabilizes the central nervous system, eliminates infectious lesions, relieves spasms and pain. Antiseptic, as well as anti-inflammatory coolant. Camphor-based essential oils perfectly soothe with their aroma. Analeptic, stimulates blood circulation and the nervous system, fights infections, relieves cramping and pain. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties. Camphor essential oil has a refreshing aroma and is an effective sedative, so it is used for depression, irritability, impaired falling asleep, treatment of neurosis.,
- Talcum (Talcum) – 90 mg – has deodorizing properties, softens the skin, prevents irritation and effectively protects against ultraviolet radiation.
- Nimes (Azadirachta indica) – 90 mg – a powerful herbal antiseptic with a pronounced astringent and protective effect. Normalizes lipid metabolism and stabilize the sebaceous glands. It helps with hemorrhoids, skin diseases, diabetes, toothache, dandruff, obesity, bleeding, vomiting and nausea, wounds and ulcers, toxins and toxins in the blood. Strong antiseptic and anthelmintic, rejuvenation, reduces kapha dosha, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, helps with joint diseases, accelerates wound healing, and relieves parasites.
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) – 90 mg – has a general anti-inflammatory effect, improves the functioning of the kidneys, facilitates the easy passage of stones, prevents the formation of kidney stones, increases sexual desire and provides its practical side, has a beneficial effect on the reproductive system, normalizes seed synthesis and viscosity , enhances potency, strengthens the female body in the postpartum period, facilitates urination, restores the mucous membrane of the urinary tract, stops blood flow echenie.
- Stem (Cyndon dactylon) – 90 mg – an astringent, mild laxative, disinfectant, wound healing, hemostatic. It has astringent, laxative, disinfectant and wound healing effects, it is used to treat wounds and cuts, it effectively stops bleeding.
- Cisampelos pereira (Cissampelos pareira) – 90 mg,
- Calcium hydroxide (Calcium hydroxide) – Q.S. (required amount).
Ways of application:
- In case of lesions of the skin of various etiologies: 1-2 times a day to be applied to the damaged area with a thin layer to eliminate pain and quick healing.
- For otitis media: place a swab in a sore ear, oiled with cream, placed in the auricle.
- When coughing: do compresses on the chest and back.
- In case of a cold: to smear the skin under the nose and the wings of the nose.
For sore throat, diarrhea, toothache and inflammation: apply to the problem area.
- Redness and fatigue of the organs of vision: apply a thin layer on and under the eyelids. For sleep disorders: apply to the crown of the head, temples, forehead and neck. It also relieves fatigue, over-excitation of the brain due to prolonged mental stress. The drug is useful for excessive physical activity.
- Hemorrhoids: 1-2 times a day, apply to a disturbing area.
- Sleep and insomnia: rubbed into the parietal region, neck and navel
- When taken orally: Balm relieves a burning sensation in the stomach, cures ulcers, dysentery, and fever. It has good expectorant properties, stop diarrhea and vomiting. Dosage for oral administration: for adults, one teaspoon (6-8 grams), for children aged 4 to 12 years, half a teaspoon.
Indications for use:
- cracked heels
- disorders of the digestive tract and urinary system
- intestinal parasites
- constipation, diarrhea
- trouble sleeping
- burns, burns from jellyfish
- prickly heat / rash
- insect bites
- wounds, including purulent, cuts, abrasions, fistulas
- back pain
- eye fatigue
- muscle pain
- skin care,
- Children under 14 years old
Store at a temperature of 12-18 ° C in a dark place. Store in a cool, dry place, protected from moisture and direct sunlight, at a temperature not exceeding 30 C. Do not store in the refrigerator.
Ointment is not a stable suspension. Due to the natural composition and lack of preservatives, as well as the fact of transportation of the drug from India, the separation of cream components is visually observed. Often the texture of the cream changes during transportation in the cold season. To restore the texture of the ointment, it is enough to mix the components, the healing unique properties are preserved.
Kailas Jeevan must be in every medicine cabinet! Buy Kailash and share your feedback on our website!