Kamalahar – Liver Medicine – FULL Course (6 months)
Effective ayurvedic remedy for healing and restoring the liver.
Manufacturing: Late Shri Sitaram Khatore, India
Net weight (net product): 100 Capsules X 12 Bottles
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 600 g
Kamalahar is an indigenous ayurvedic medicine that is very effective in the treatment of hepatitis, jaundice, fatty liver, cirrhosis, ascites and other liver disorders. Kamalahar prevents hepatic disorders and stimulates appetite and growth. It also helps in the regeneration of hepatic cells.
Instructions for use:
- 2 caps KAMALAHAR 3 times a day after meals for 6 months (minimum).
- No complications, contradictions, or side effects have been observed.
- Include liver friendly fruits and vegetables (minimum 3 every day) like papaya, carrots, cucumber, broccoli, cruciferous vegetables (Carson-bhaji), grapes (red/purple), walnuts etc in your diet.
- Reduce intakes of fats, spices, oils, non-vegetarian foods below 25% of your normal.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid non-veg (viz. avoid meats).
- Tecoma undulata
- Phyllanthus urinaria
- Embelia ribes
- Taraxacum officinale
- Mineral salts
- Nyctanthes arbortritis
- Terminalia arjuna
- Cirrhosis of Liver
- Alcohol/Drugs Induced Hepatitis
- Fatty Liver
- Sluggish/Swollen Liver
Late Shri Sitaram Khatore