Lip Balm Himalaya (Himalaya) 10 g
Deeply moisturizes and nourishes the delicate skin of the lips, promotes rapid healing of cracks and wounds.
Manufacturing: Himalaya, India
Net weight (net product): 10 g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 20 g
Lip Balm Himalaya, consisting of completely natural ingredients, is great for the cold season – it gently protects the lips and heals cracks.
Enriched with castor, coconut oil, as well as wheat germ oil and carrot, balm protects your lips from cold, wind and the drying effect of central heating.
Instructions for use:
Apply a thin smooth layer of balm on the lips. Repeat throughout the day as needed for elastic, smooth lips.
Best for dry, chapped lips.
- Castor oil is used to relieve various inflammatory conditions of the skin. It is useful in the treatment of sunburn, acne, dry skin, boils, warts and stretch marks.
- Carrot oil contains vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene, which is necessary for tissue growth in the body. Carrots are an excellent natural antioxidant that slows the aging process by removing free radicals.
- Wheat germ oil is a rich source of natural vitamin E, which nourishes the skin and prevents loss of moisture. It tones and softens the lips and shows strong antioxidant activity.
- Sweet Indrajao leaves are used for various skin diseases, including herpes. Its astringent, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties make it ideal for treating a wide range of skin diseases.
- The coconut oil extract is an effective emollient and can be used externally to soften the lips. In addition, it is an effective moisturizer for all skin types, including dry skin. Coconut oil will help delay the appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin, which usually become noticeable with age. Oil also helps in the treatment of various skin conditions, including psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema.