Stencils for mehendi on the leg (1 pc.)
Stencils for accurate application of mehendi on the leg.
Net weight (net product): 1 stencil in set
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 50g
Stencil for mehendi on the leg. Large selection of ornaments!
It is most convenient to apply henna paste on such stencils. Such a stencil will save time on drawing up a picture.
Mehendi is the ancient art of India in applying floral and geometric ornaments to hands, feet and face. Since ancient times Indian brides adorned themselves with such patterns to attract good luck and prosperity to the family. You can master this skill and use it for a party, photo shoot or as an alternative to a tattoo.
Instructions for use:
- peel off the stencil from the substrate and apply to the hand, smoothly smoothing the surface
- apply henna paste in a thick layer
- allow to dry for at least 60 minutes (preferably 2 hours)
- carefully remove the stencil
- cleanse the skin of the remnants of henna
- treat the plot with a pattern of oil for mehendi
- if the stencil is soaked in water, having cleaned from the remnants of henna, then it can be reused