Useful in Ayurvedic Treatment of Digestive diseases like vomiting, sprue, abdominal pain, gastritis, bloating.
Manufacturing: Kottakkal Ayurveda, India
Net weight (net product): 100 g
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 200 g
Talisapatradi Vatakam is a herbal formulation in tablet form, also available in churna form.
Instructions for use:
3 – 6 grams once or twice daily with honey, with gruel, meat soup, milk or warm water according to the condition. or as directed by physician.
- Thaleesapatra – Abies webbiana
- Chavika – Piper chaba
- Maricha – Black pepper – Piper nigrum
- Krushna – Long pepper – Piper longum
- Anantamoola – Hemidesmus indicus
- Shunti – Ginger – Zingiber officinalis
- Chaturjata – Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Patra (Cinnamomum tamala)
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Nagakeshara (Mesua ferrea)
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- The fine powder of above herbs is mixed with three times of jaggery, and rolled into tablet form.
- Useful in Ayurvedic Treatment of Digestive diseases like vomiting, sprue, abdominal pain, gastritis, bloating
- It is used to treat fever, inflammation, anaemia.
- Bloating, ascites, fistula, digestive problems and anaemia.
- It is used to manage complications of excessive alcohol drinking.
- It is used to treat piles. Also in a dry cough.
- Effect on Tridosha – Balances Kapha and Vata.