Ayurvedic drug used for the treatment of various liver diseases, chronic fever, skin diseases, obesity. The drug helps restore balance tridosha acts as a detoxifying and cholagogue, promotes cleansing of the liver and gastrointestinal tract, increases the digestive fire, helps with indigestion, constipation and other digestive disorders. In addition, the drug has a restorative effect on the organs of the cardiovascular, digestive and circulatory system.
Arogyavardani vati aimed at cleansing the liver and digestive tract, improving the work of the stomach and metabolic processes in the body. The drug prevents the accumulation of deposits on the walls of blood vessels, which helps to resist diseases of the cardiovascular system, reduce the level of bad cholesterol, normalize blood pressure. In consequence of a powerful cleansing significantly improves the condition of the skin, and achieved good results in the treatment of many skin diseases.
Liver. It has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial properties. It stimulates the secretion of bile from the liver, tones and restores the correct functioning of the body. Arogyavardani vati, in conjunction with other therapeutic agents, is an effective treatment for jaundice, fatty liver, edema caused by disorders of the liver, inflammation of the liver, viral hepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis, and others.
Digestive system . It increases the digestive fire, improves absorption of nutrients, normalizes metabolism, improves the intestinal peristalsis. It strengthens the intestines due shiladzhitu and other minerals, which is part of the preparation. It eliminates chronic constipation, fecal softening deposits and facilitating their removal from the body. The drug has carminative effects, reducing the formation of gas in the intestine.
The cardiovascular system . Arogyavardani vati lowers bad cholesterol by improving the liver, which has a beneficial effect on the entire cardiovascular system. The drug prevents compaction and thickening of the walls of blood vessels, preventing atherosclerosis. When long-term therapy the drug normalizes blood pressure, as a preventive and therapeutic agent for hypertension.
Leather. Powerful cleansing, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects of the drug makes it an effective treatment for various skin diseases. The appropriate course of medication prescribed for psoriasis, eczema, itching, skin allergies, hives, skin inflammation.
Instructions for use:
- 2 tablets twice a day, after meals, or as recommended by the treating physician.
- The maximum permissible dose is 1000mg per day.
- The drug can be washed down with clean water, milk, fresh ginger juice, the juice of it, honey.
- Secure term continuous administration of the drug up to 4-6 months, or according to the physician prescription.
- Arogyavardani vati contains some heavy metals and should not be used without the treating physician. The drug should not be taken by children, during pregnancy, lactation. Failure to comply with dosage and method of administration of the drug can cause poisoning. The drug can worsen the condition of the symptoms Niramit Pitt, vitiligo.
- Terminalia Bellirica
- suddha parade (purified of mercury powder)
- Shudhi gandhaka (refined sulfur powder)
- Loja Basma (ash iron)
- abhraka Basma (purified and treated ash mica)
- Tamra Basma (ash copper)
- shiladzhit ( mummy)
- myrrh resin is purified
- Citraka (svinchatka Ceylon)
- Katukov (pikroriza kurroa)
- juice extract neem
- Disruption of the liver, steatosis, toxic liver damage;
- Jaundice, hepatitis, cirrhosis;
- Indigestion, lack of appetite, peptic disorders;
- Chronic constipation, indigestion, bloating;
- Obesity, high cholesterol;
- Hypertension, heart failure, atherosclerosis;
- Skin diseases, eczema, pruritus, psoriasis, urticaria;
- Low immunity, fever, inflammation