Brahmi or Bacopa monnieri for centuries used in Ayurveda to support mental health, strengthen the nervous system, the development of intelligence, consciousness and elation. Brahmi has a cooling effect, it calms Kapha and Vata dosha, rejuvenates and promotes the restoration of all body tissues.
Brahmi is a unique tonic for the nervous system, favorably influences the brain activity, increases the effectiveness of learning, academic performance and stress resistance to mental stress. The plant removes anxiety, excessive mental strain, calms nervous disorders, allows you to control the emotional background and mood swings.
Brahmi is a natural neuroprotective agent, improves memory, concentration and attention, assimilation of information, giving the person a lot of thinking and improving efficiency. It also helps with increased restlessness and hyperactivity in children, improves sleep and eliminates the feeling of mental discomfort. Additionally, Bacopa stimulates the development of speech and improves the sound of voices, helps with diseases of the respiratory system.
The main properties of Brahmi
- Natural anxiolytic. Brahmi relieves irritation and excitement, it is useful for the treatment and prevention of psychoses, of nervousness, epilepsy, anxiety and restlessness.
- It improves memory. Brahmi has a significant positive effect on digestibility and preservation of new information, develops memory and improves academic ability.
- It activates the thought process. Brahmi significantly increases the speed of processing visual information, the level of learning and analytical skills, enhances memory, improves concentration and attention.
Strength of Brahmi in combination with precious metals and minerals is magnified due to the special qualities of the other ingredients.
Swarna bhasma (Ash Gold) is one of the most powerful rasayanas or rejuvenating agents Ayurveda, a natural antioxidant, slows down aging and degenerative changes, severe heart tonic, strengthens the cardiovascular and muscle tissue. Gold has an excellent effect on the nervous system, improves memory and intelligence, enhances the stability of the psyche by eliminating destructive and depressive moods.
Purified Ashes ruby strengthens the cardiovascular and nervous system, improves circulation and digestion, gives firmness and vitality. Ruby has a positive effect on brain function, eye health, heart, intestine, accelerates the recovery of body tissues after injury and prevents premature aging of the organism, reduces fatigue and apathy.
The purified powder red coral is a natural source of high-quality calcium and helps to strengthen the entire bone tissue, cleanses the blood and increases its oxygen saturation.
Purified pearl powder helps to cope with stress, worry and anxiety, strengthens the heart, helps to restore the body after a protracted illness and exhaustion.
Propyl course of medication is especially recommended for excessive nervous, psychological, mental and emotional stress, nervous disorders and frequent depressive moods. The drug helps to improve concentration during spiritual practices and meditation, develops memory and attentiveness, promotes the accelerated recovery after a prolonged illness or operations. People after 50 years recommended the drug prophylactic course to maintain the nervous system, enhance memory and eliminate distractions, strengthening the cardiovascular system.
Instructions for use:
- 1-2 tablets twice a day or as recommended by the treating physician.
- Brahmi Bati gold – 100% natural plant-mineral preparation and has no side effects.
- Please follow the initial consultation with your physician in case of pregnancy, breast-feeding, as well as any installed chronic diagnoses.
- Please consult with your physician to determine the individual dosage in the case of pregnancy, breast-feeding, as well as in established chronic diagnoses.
- Brama (Bacopa monnieri),
- ash Gold (welded bhasma),
- Ash Ruby (Manik bhasma),
- ash red coral (praval bhasma),
- pearl powder (mukta Pista).
- Memory impairment, forgetfulness, confusion, loss of concentration;
- Nervous system diseases, mental disorders, depression;
- Mental fatigue, high mental stress, nervous disorders, anxiety and anxiety;
- Increased emotionality, frequent mood swings, anxiety, suspiciousness, hyperactivity;
- Low digestibility information, exposure to mental stress, loss of care;
- hyperactivity syndrome in children, problems of language development in early childhood;
- Senile dementia, mental illness;
- Respiratory diseases, asthma, bronchitis;
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Fatigue, prolonged illness, weakness.