Sri Sri Ayurveda Brahmi
It improves memory, concentration and attention, assimilation of information, giving the person a lot of thinking and improving efficiency.
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100 g
Brahmi or Bacopa for centuries used in Ayurveda to support mental health, strengthen the nervous system, the development of intelligence, consciousness and elation.
Brahmi is a unique tonic for the nervous system, favorably influences the brain activity, increases the effectiveness of learning, academic performance, resistance to stress and high mental stress. The plant removes anxiety, excessive mental strain, calms nervous disorders, allows you to control the emotional background and mood swings.
Brahmi is a natural neuroprotective agent, improves memory, concentration and attention, assimilation of information, giving the person a lot of thinking and improving efficiency. It also helps with increased restlessness and hyperactivity in children, improves sleep and eliminates the feeling of mental discomfort.
To pass the course gotu kola is particularly recommended for students during the session, during periods of excessive pressure on the human psyche, mental and emotional stress, as well as to improve concentration during spiritual practices and meditation. People after 50 years recommended the drug prophylactic course to maintain the nervous system, enhance memory and eliminate distractions.
The main properties of Brahmi
- Natural anxiolytic. Brahmi relieves irritation and excitement, it is useful for the treatment and prevention of psychoses, of nervousness, epilepsy, anxiety and restlessness.
- It improves memory. Brahmi has a significant positive effect on digestibility and preservation of new information, develops memory and improves academic ability.
- It activates the thought process. Brahmi significantly increases the speed of processing visual information, the
- level of learning and analytical skills, enhances memory, improves concentration and attention.
Instructions for use:
- One capsule twice a day or as recommended by the treating physician.
- Brahmi Sri Sri Ayurveda – 100% herbal medicine and has no side effects. However, it is not recommended to take the drug without first consulting with your doctor during pregnancy and lactation.
- Memory impairment, forgetfulness, confusion, loss of concentration
- Mental fatigue, high mental stress, nervous disorders, anxiety and anxiety
- Increased emotionality, frequent mood swings, anxiety, suspiciousness, hyperactive
- Low digestibility information, exposure to mental stress, loss of care
- Senile dementia, mental illness
Sri Sri Ayurveda