Srinetra Eye Drops
Ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements. Drops. Effective in the treatment of eye infections and conjunctivitis, help to significantly improve vision, preventing the emergence and development of various diseases of the eye.
Manufacturer: Sri Sri Ayurveda (Sri Sri Ayurveda), India
Net weight (net product): 5ml
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 40gr
Eye drops Sri Sri Ayurveda with a powerful natural composition is one of the mandatory products in the home medicine chest. Drops reliably protect eyes from dirt, drink and other foreign objects, have a powerful antiseptic effect, cleanse and soothe, remove redness and inflammation, cool and moisturize the eyes. The drug is also an effective tool for treating eye infections and conjunctivitis, helping to significantly improve vision, preventing the appearance and development of various eye diseases. Drops are especially recommended for people with sensitive eyes, experiencing age-related changes in vision, frequent dryness and redness of the eyes, spending a lot of time in front of a computer or TV screen, in dry, rarely ventilated rooms, drivers, students, teachers. Ayurvedic eye drops of Sri Sri Ayurveda have no contraindications and are absolutely safe product.
Instructions for use:
- for cleansing and soothing eyes: 1-2 drops once or twice a day, apply as needed;
- for the treatment of eye inflammation: 1-2 drops every two hours or as recommended by a doctor;
- for the treatment and prevention of eye diseases: 1-2 drops twice a day, the minimum course of treatment is 3 months.
Attention! After instilling ayurvedic drops of Sri Sri Ayurveda, a mild burning effect can be felt, which is absolutely normal for any ayurvedic eye preparations. Burying is recommended to perform in a prone position and remain in a relaxed lying position for 5 minutes. Do not rub your eyes with your hands and do not rinse the drops, let the dirt leave your eyes with tears. The burning sensation will gradually disappear, leaving a feeling of lightness and freshness in the eyes.
- Irritation and tearing of the eyes
- Chronic and acute conjunctivitis
- To maintain visual acuity
- To make my eyes healthy and shiny
- Eye strain Environmental pollution
Sri Sri Ayurveda
There are no inquiries yet.