Crimi – translated from Tamil means “worms” or parasites. Krimigna Vatika – highly effective preparation of the Kerala School of Ayurveda to kill worms, ascarids, apestorhov, lyabley and others.
Instructions for use:
- In prophylactic admission: Adults – 1 tablet weary, and in the evening with warm water (about 50 degrees) after the meal.
- Children five years and older – one tablet, younger children – depending on the age of half or quarter of the tablet.
- On the next day, in the evening to take a laxative.
- With an average lesion length of helminths of the drug to increase up to 3 days. On the second day of admission, in the evening to take a laxative.
- In severe lesions – the duration of the drug increased to 7x days. On the fourth day of admission, in the evening to take a laxative.
- For relief, you can use castor oil.
- Kandukari churna Mucuna puriens
- Swetaramatham Ferula asafoetida
- Mushkakakshiram Schrebera swietenioides