A unique remedy that has preserved the wisdom of centuries, to improve the condition of the skin, fight wrinkles, revitalize the color.
Gross weight (to calculate shipping): 100 g
220.00 Rs – 385.00 Rs
The main element of Kumkumadi oil is an expensive saffron. It combined with about forty kinds of spices and herbs. Particular attention is paid to the binding elements, which combine the rejuvenating properties of plants and bring them to all layers of the skin. Here, sesame oil acts as such a link. In addition, it promotes cell regeneration.
Instructions for use:
- Apply a few drops on the palm of your hand, and then on cleansed face, neck and décolleté.
There are several recommendations for improving the effectiveness of the tool:
- there is an opinion that when applied to damp skin, oil is better absorbed
- it is possible to warm up the preparation by rubbing it on the palms and after that to apply
- distribute oil on massage lines, gently rubbing until completely absorbed
- carry out the procedure before bed, leaving the remedy for the whole night
- if you do not like the fat effect, then you can get a skin napkin
- add a couple of drops of oil in your habitual night or day cream for the skin
- Sandalwood oil, which soothingly acts on the skin, relieving irritation and inflammation.
- Oil of Himalayan cedar is an excellent antioxidant and anti-allergen.
- Licorice extract to improve complexion
- Extract of wild cherry, which provides nourishment to the skin, maintains its freshness and relieves redness.
- Milk extract for activation of collagen production, bleaching.
- Turmeric is the most effective natural antiseptic.
- Tamanu oil, which helps to smooth wrinkles, heal small wounds.
- Vetiver oil cleans and narrows the pores, soothes and tones the skin.
- Shellac – a resin, emitted by female varnish chervets. Another binder in Ayurveda, capable of bringing the medicinal components “to the bone.” In addition, it has a beneficial effect on oily skin, restoring balance in the work of sebaceous glands.
- Ginger oil, which heals the skin, eliminates scars and fine wrinkles.
- moisturizing the skin
- smoothing of fine wrinkles
- normalization of the sebaceous glands, removal of excess fat content
- recovery of elasticity
- getting rid of redness and age spots
- purification and narrowing of pores
- improvement of blood circulation in all layers of the skin
- giving a healthy complexion
- helping to get rid of acne and acne
|Volume / Объём|