Our body often suffers in the winter due to lack of elements that support all the necessary functions of the body, including the immune system to the proper level. Unfortunately, the selection of the plant components of a healthy diet is reduced, and the need to take additional vitamins and minerals than the more natural, the better. And this is a complex Chyavanprash.
Chyavanprash widespread in India and widely used in Ayurvedic medicine. Its basis is the pulp plant Amla aka Indian Gooseberry. Amla itself rich in vitamin C, and ascorbic acid, and the concentration therein is much higher than, for instance, citrus fruits. Also included in the Chyavanprash 40 to 80 other plant components unique.
Why use Chavanprash
Among the main features of the dietary supplement can be isolated:
- a beneficial effect on the gastrointestinal tract, endocrine system, an antioxidant function;
- removal of free radicals and as a consequence – the influence on the prevention of aging and various diseases;
- It is also effective in diseases of the respiratory tract, contributing to a better separation of sputum;
- Chyavanprash favorable treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- diseases of the genitourinary system, prostatitis, corrects violations spermatogenesis and monthly flow and strengthens nails and hair.
Externally Chyavanprash has a jam consistency, so it can be used both with a spoon and spreading it on bread.Regular use in moderate dosages recommended for people over the age of 40 years.