Ayurvedic antiseptic cream for fast healing of wounds, cuts, burns, as well as the elimination of skin infections and inflammations. The cream has a strong antibacterial, disinfectant, antifungal and healing effect, relieves pain, irritation and itching. Helps accelerate the healing of wounds, cuts, burns, prevents the entry of infection and the formation of the bacterial environment. It helps to quickly deal with pimples and skin inflammation, produces drying effect, softens and soothes the skin.
Instructions for use:
Apply the cream to the affected area two or three times a day or as needed. Apply the cream to eliminate damage to the skin.
- Aloe Vera is widely used in Ayurveda for the treatment of wounds, burns, dermatitis and other skin diseases. Its antibacterial and astringent properties accelerate the healing of damaged skin.
- Five-tier whole tree has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is useful in the treatment of ulcers and skin infections.
- Almond is an excellent skin softener and restores the natural moisture of the skin. Vitamin A in oil fights infections. Its astringent properties help to treat irritable ulcers and skin rashes.
- Indian Madder – antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, which has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Sodium biborate is the best astringent and antiseptic, which facilitates the healing process.
- Antiseptic and astringent properties of natural zinc keep your skin cool and dry, and help to heal the skin.
- skin infections,